Young Investigator Yas Award 2015 (1000 $) will be awarded to the top young researcher with novel experiences in the field of hepatology.
“”Click HERE for more information””
- Students’ Scientific Committee can select up to 100 abstracts to be presented at student’s panel. All of them will be invited to perform a 5 minute poster presentation.
- For a few selection, a money prize and certification will be awarded.
- Active participants will be given presentation certificate.
- Registration is free for active participants.
- Please notice “young investigator” at abstract submission.
*** Students’ abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of Thrita journal ***
(Indexed in: ISC, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus, DRJI, SID, IranMedex, MagIran,WHO-EMRO index Medicus, Open-J-Gate)
- Two passive participants from each Students’ Research Committee will be registered without any registration fee. (An introducing letter from Students’ Research Committee is needed)
- Passive participants will be given participation certificate.
During the scientific days there will be exciting workshops to attend;
- Systematic review and meta-analysis workshop
- Scientific Writing workshop
- EndNote Workshop
We are still selecting workshops. Please check this page regularly to be notified about workshops. You could also see the “Conference program” page.
Click here to see the Facebook fan page for students’ panel
Click here to see the Google Plus fan page for students’ panel
Click here to see the LinkedIn fan page for students’ panel